A garland is a decorative wreath of flowers, leaves, or other material. Garlands can be worn on the head or around the neck, hung on an inanimate object, or laid in a place of cultural or religious importance.
For the Thai People, we believe in lucky coming if we pray the buddha with the flower that we make by own.
Meet at the Sathorn Pier at 09.00, then we will walk into the Flower Market to go to the Garland Shop who works every day for Garland even no visiter in the class. The shop is not the class with Air Condition, but it’s a real shop for selling Garland. In this class, you will get real life as local in the flower market. After class we will look around the Market, not only flower you can see but vegetable fruit is full all around the area.
End of tour: Pak Khlong Talat (Flower Market)
- Confirmation will be received at the time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
*******All rate include Tax & Service Charge*******