Bangkok Walking Hopping is very helpful for the tourist who has only a few day time in Bangkok. Even you have only one day time, you can see most of the city’s historic sights are located.
1st Tour: Eat Shop Shill Cheap as Local (4 km.)
09.30 (1) First meeting point of “Eat Shop Shill Cheap as Local Program”, meet and greet at “Saphan Taksin BTS Station (Exit 1)” for register. Then take shuttle Boat along The Chao Praya River to “Yod Piman Pier”
10.10 (2) Arrive at “Yod Piman Pier”, 2nd Meeting Point of Program “Eat Shop Shill Cheap as Local”. Start to visit “Pak Klong Talad” the biggest flower market in Bangkok.
– Pak Khlong Market (Flower Market), Thailand’s largest flower market, Pak Khlong Talad, is at the center of this tradition flower. Continue to Little India (Phahurat Market).
11.30 (3) Arrive at 3rd Meeting Point “Art Caffee” in front of Little India (Phahurat Market) start the first shopping.
-Little India (Phahurat Market), a label of ‘little’ is certainly appropriate; the neighborhood is made up of just one short road with only a few giveaways that it is home to Bangkok’s largest Indian community, such as a prominent golden-domed Sikh temple, some shabby curry houses and lots of traditional textile shops. After visiting Little India continue to Sampeng Market.
12.15 (4) Arrive at 4th Meeting Point “India Emporium“
end of Phahurat Market, continue to Sampeng.
– Sampeng Market, one of Bangkok’s largest and cheapest clothing markets in Bangkok. Next to China town.
13.00 (5) Arrive at 5th Meeting Point, end of Sampeng in front of “Jumbo Lobster Restaurant” Walk thru China Town.
– China town, a popular tourist attraction and a food haven. Packed with market stalls, street-side restaurants and a dense concentration of gold shops, Chinatown is an experience not to miss. End of first tour Program “Eat Shop Shill Cheap as Local ” at Wat Mangkon MRT Station (Exit 1) From this point, you can stop for a lunch break and wait for the next coming group or continue with the same guide to the next program.
Meeting/pick-up point: Saphan Taksin BTS Station (Exit 1).
End of tour: Wat Mangkon MRT Station (Exit 1)
Duration: About 5 hours.
Start/opening time: 09.30 am.
End/closing time: 14.00 pm.
2nd Tour: Community base of tourism (2 KM.)
15.00 (6) Start from Wat Mangkon MRT Station (Exit 1) continue to “Talad Noi” one of the highlights of our Community. Walk thru, take a nice shot with Street Art and shat with the Local people. You can stop at the nice river viewpoint or separate from the group if you need to stay longer or walk together until the last point at River City.
Place to visit :
15.30 Guan Yin Shrine – One of the most colorful attractions in Chinatown’s. Guan Yin is the Chinese Goddess of Mercy, and her 900-year-old statue stands on the altar inside the shrine. Thousands of locals come to pray here.
16.00 Talad Noi Community – View Point of Chao Praya River – Talad Noi is actually a riverside community filled with unique finds around every corner.
17.30 Holy Rosary Church – The Holy Rosary Church or Kalawar Church is one of the great symbols of religious diversity that sit along the banks of the Chao Phraya River. End of tour at River City.
Meeting/pick-up point: Hotel Royal Bangkok @China Town
End of tour: River City
Duration: About 3 hours.
Start/opening time: 15.00 pm.
- English or speaking guide license
- Travel insurance
Program not includes:
- All admission fees as mentioned in the program
- All Transportation
- All meal, snack and drinking water
- Tips and gratuities for guide (optional)
- Tour group maximum of 12 person
- 2nd Tour: The community base of tourism will not provide after 15.00 PM.
*******All rate include Tax & Service Charge*******